With the continuous and growing need for nursing professionals in the healthcare industry, Green Cross School of Nursing aims to produce nursing graduates who are fully-equipped to match the healthcare employers’ demand in the South Florida area.
Green Cross School of Nursing is a premier nursing school licensed by the Commission for Independent Education for the Practical Nursing program. We are conveniently located in Miami, Florida and are dedicated to educating adult students in the discipline of nursing. Our school offers a structured nursing curriculum that is taught by qualified faculty members who have a wealth of knowledge and industry experience in the field of didactic and clinical practice.
The mission of the Green Cross School of Nursing is to provide post-secondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through the diploma and associate degree nursing programs that will assist adult students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving their problem-solving abilities.
As a trusted nursing school in Florida, we aim to produce top-notch nursing professionals who can successfully meet the industry standards. Along with our well-trained and highly-experienced faculty members, we strive to develop and strengthen the students’ desire for lifelong and continued education. We implement a transformation approach to education that will help them to cultivate and develop the skills and knowledge needed in existing and emerging healthcare occupations.
Goals of Green Cross School of Nursing:
- To develop each student’s individual and professional growth, including written and interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies.
- To develop each student’s professional attitude and an awareness of contemporary career practices through exposure to pragmatic course content.
- To promote self-discipline and motivation so that students may enjoy success in their career and in society.
- To attract and retain effective and qualified instructors who are familiar with current medical and/or technical practices, and who motivate and develop students.
- To maintain a dynamic School that is responsible and responsive to its constituencies.
- To minimize economic disadvantages as a barrier to post-secondary education by making the program affordable, providing financial assistance and by accepting students without regard to age, sex, religion, race, physical challenges, or economic or social background.
- To assist graduates in finding entry-level positions in the discipline of nursing.
Statement of Ownership
Green Cross School of Nursing is located at 15383 NW 7th Avenue, Suite A, Miami, Florida. The school is owned by Ms. Aline La Fortune, ARNP, MSN, and was formed under the state laws of Florida.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The school does not discriminate against students, faculty or staff on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin. Disability accommodations will be made on an as-needed basis beyond the minimum requirements for space and access.
Green Cross School of Nursing is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 W. Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free number 888-224-6684. The Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing.
Allow us to help you excel in the healthcare industry! If you have questions and inquiries, please give us a call today at 305-687-7718 or you can fill out our online inquiry form.